Sunday, December 30, 2007

shopping

today i with my friend (b-team) going to the New JJ .we arrive by bus.Before i didn't sit the bus double decker, finally i sit the bus double decker ...hehe...
today i go to the JJ . I saw my friend at there and my relatives also go there too.
Today i go there , i buy kuma-kuma n the dog(my lovely). They also free me a bear key chain.(so nice).N my friend buy a black monkey. (nice)
After tat , we go n shopping ..wao!!! is too many ppl lah...bcoz today is familyday ar...
hehe.......and they also having the promotion. We also not buying a lot of thing lah....
i think today i am the one was buying a lot of thing(just a few nia) ...

so after tat, we taking bus go back to the bus station , then we go to the emporium eat ABC ice kacang , bo bo cha cha ......

2 comments:

Viena secret said...

giv me kuma kuma!!

pipi said...

hahaha...
wait la.....
hehe