Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stop Thinking!!!

last few day, I no mood continue do the presentation for camp,because she know i already no mood to do this, and know what reason that I don't want to do.This few day i really no mood,and always think the saturday thing,how la???how i can forget this,my friend always like to say ths ,somemore is say and say again.when they wan to STOP!!! I really dun wan to hear ths all thing d,I must stop Thinking but i try many times ad always wont' succeed. But normally today i did't think ths all thing d, but i hear someone say some word then make me think ths all thing,I feel not very well.

Exam coming d,i must concentrate with the study. This friday start exam, first subject is account, after tat sunday got activity must attend. In account got some concept and title is my weakness. I must try to solve ths all problem.I must try my best.I must always STUDY !!! STUDY!!! STUDY!!!

No comments: