Sunday, April 12, 2009

Stress...

Finally, i can finish my class poster..yeah! another stress release d ...
But i very stress, i also understand everyone is stress...
I really not understand what adults thinking...
Today qing ming is my bad day n also is sad day..
but i am happy is c my god mother just come back from australia..
she told me many thing n her story..
she tell me b4 she also same with me like now..
b4 she like to sport run here n run there then i like to join different activity..
But she told me,i must study d..can't always play ..
she told me , i also must show my mom that i can do it!
I really dunno why, i can hear what she told me..
then y i can't hear what my mom telling me ???
Is it my god mother know what i am thinking more then my parents???
Sometimes i will tell my father n sometimes got something that i not dare to tell
i will just tell god mother then she will tell my father, because they are brother n sisters mar...but i really not understand y my god mother can know me very well ..
y my mom can't ???? y???y???
Everytime i will just tell my father only! sometimes only tell mother she will scold me back bcoz of this that y i not dare to tell her everything???

I like to cry when raining bcoz no yone will know u are crying...
I really wanna shout !!! to release my stress!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooii !!
Girl !!!!
haha.. Miss me ??!!

Ya lo... everyone has STRESS.
Sometimes stress can be good,
it motivates you to get things done!

So just look at it in a more positive way..
And u want to cry or shout, just do it !!!
you'll feel better, after u cry, u sleep, when u wake up, everything is OK again.. Take a deep breath, drink a cup of water..
Do whatever you like !

Gambateh sis ! =)