Friday, April 3, 2009

April Fool Day!!!! XD

Last 2 days is 1st April also is april day...

that day is was my happy day...i can play anyone ...

before april fool day i ad start sending message n play my friend ...

some of my friend has been cheated by me!!! hahaha^^ it was very fun !!!!

the next day..in school i also play some of my friend really funny!!!

but at night tuition ...tat is the best tuition that i havent had...haha..
b4 the tuition start d,me n my friend wait at mamak store to eat it was nice~
but when i sit, my friend tell me under my chair got cockroach luckily i didn't go n check if not i will been playing from my friend...

After we eat,we go to our tuition centre to ready for tuition ...
when teacher still not yet come, some of my friend go n play other student in that centre n of coz i also go n play my friend !!!hahahah.....

When got a standard 5 student open the door n with his beg..
my friend go n cheat him say 'hey! ur bag got lubang d'
the fella really go n c! hahaha!!! then teacher tell my friend ..'u so naughty ar'
haha ...it was really funny..

After i pay the fees at counter, i play my friend n say..'hey! ur leg there got thing after that she really go n c' !!! April fool !!! hahaha

When i go in to the class, me n my tuition classmate have a plan to play the guy...
After that when i want to watch at a door window i saw people face! that really make me n the fella shocked!!! we all laugh together !! hahah...

When teacher want to start the class, my friend they all go n tell teacher..
''Teacher, your face got thing! ' then teacher go n touch her face..hahaha..APRIL FOOL!!! '

When the guy coming! we tell him that got a girl like you sumore she crying in school today' they trying to make story..then the guy thought is april fool ! but that is true!' hahah...but i juz hear what they say! hahaha...

That day i really go the mood, go n sms ppl n play them...but i feel bored after i send the message..so i just reply them the message after they reply me...
But april fool this year is really fun!!!!N they all really make me really happy that day coz b4 on the way go to mamak store i really bad mood...

No comments: