Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy day!

today is my Happy n funny day!!!

I really happy that i can go to hq ! summore i can enjoy!bcoz before this i monthly test ..

I feel tat when i go to hq..i can release my stress..summore i really feel relax..
I can feel that hq is my home!!!

Today hq having a press conference to have a new building for hq..bcoz lasy year 20April 2008 our hq terbakar...

but today exco 2009 also having a KPI ...in skill station i bcome their masang...
i feel really enjoy when become mangsa..keep on shouting said..sakit sakit!hahahah...syok n fun la!!!

After their KPI finish we having a tutti meeting ...oh ya!our blog exco 2008 is still alive lo!!! www.excobelia2008.blogspot.com
After meeting , we having our fun ! sum is play raket sum is keep all the thing sum is doing some rc stuff...
After this all, we all going to KFC telok pulai.but got funny thing happen la!!! me n atul buying the same kfc lunch..that time i was talking with exco after tat atul ask me''mana burger?'' then i juz at the counter straight ask 'mana burger' ..hahaha
tat time really funny!!!!hahah...after that when we eat , me n atul dunno take what food after that we eat we do the ppl married like the couple drink wine together the pose! After that fadhli go n tell sir they all said..i said the camera got bluetooth ..tat time i really blurr..i go n trust..haiz...but anyway for me is if everyone laughing n happy i will be happy ! hehe...but nid to c is what happen la..hahaha

No comments: