Sunday, November 23, 2008

Memory...

last friday i damn happy n excited , bcoz me and my another 15 friend go to Port Dickson on saturday,this is not my first time go to Port Dickson.Friday we overnight at hq,at night we go to Aeon watching movie ''Madagascar''(if i not spell wrong).haha..damn funny..the small lion damn cute...hehehe...ear big big,eye big big...hahah...character inside movie make me remember my friend..wahahhah..and at night we kena asking question about the Camp.

next day morning we go to pd together, woohoo!!! inside d transitt we think many activities,have fun,taking pic and sing some song. haha..when we there we at our house i terkejut i thought we will stay at bungalow,definitely tat is not bungalows that is juz the name, but real is rumah teres, but the house quiet good n Ok!!! after tat got a family wan change the room with us , bcoz they wan with their family so we change lo ,,when we go to our new room the swimming pool tengah baiki.OMG!!!cannot play in swimming pool, so we go to pantai lo,when we go to the 1st beach the first beach there got thing repair so cannot go lo,then we go to another beach lo! haha the beach is ok but not very ok bcoz got too many sea weed somemore the water so salty!! YUCK!!!me n my friend run in the water ..hahah they fall down ..i didn't fall down,but i give them flash water to my face ..yeee..the water really very salty...yuck!!!haha..after tat we play banana boat!! I like it!!! damn syok!!!damn fun!if got chance i wan play 1 more time!!wahahahah!!!after playing banana boat...hahah!
me n my friend sorwen go to kayar the boat but we kayar till very syok after tat we go so far...but dunno how to go back!!hahaha...tat time damn scare then we try lo..hhahahh...damn funny.after tat we go back to our 'banglow', then we take bath and practise dance and go to eat seafood.yummy!!!after tat we go to a dark place.that is a beach,the sand is soft.me and ita walk faster go near the water but we not dare bcoz really dark,but when we walk back damn funny...we act like difficult to run back n climd but when me n ita run,ita fall down.haha...damn funny!!!

after tat we play the sand , throw the sand to other ppl !! but tat time i play till very crazy!!wat thing also dare to do!wahahah..throw here throw there!!damn fun!!!but when i run i terjatuh in the lubang,the beach there got many lubang...haha..my kaki terseliuh but luckily kaki terseliuh is my old penyakit,when my leg terseliuh it will faster sembuh!haha!!!

after 12 am we only go back!! we go back we start our meeting till 3am,make us wanna to sleep! damn tired! after tat we ZzzZzzz.2nd day wake up we eat our breakfast then we go to the beach near by our tiara house. then we walk,the water is clean then the beach yesterday!so we start to play lo!!hahah.after we play take pic we go to eat ice-cream damn song!!!wahahha..after tat we go back, finally at klang, we go to eat daun pisang.heheh....

No comments: