Friday, October 30, 2009

lol....

Form 5 is gonna finish...SPM is coming...18 November till 14Dec...

I feel this year graduate is not the great but i feel is OK ..i feel this year graduate very boring!!!
But the performance is nice...

I feel weird this year when everyone singing,no yone crying....(U_U)
Everyone seen like so happy ...-_-..

Today i feel a bit no mood,feel can't breathe but i still need to attend ...
if i didnt' attend i scare my sista's will scold coz i not attending ...

But is really boring for me!!!! 4 of my sista's go back early ...
but luckily we got took some pic ! but no nice for us! mayb after spm,we will take at outside...
is it take pic with school uniform will be no nice????

For me i didnt like to wear school uniform to go out ..i rather to wear a shirt or long/short pants...mayb this is my style...^_^...

then after tat i go back early , then i go library with friend n exco ...we study at there...
Suddenly my best friend call me ..hehe...i really can said ..althought before she did sumthg bad for me,but for me ..i feel among all the friend at outside except school friend..she is the one noe me very well...i dare to tell her ..wat i need n wat i worry....mayb this is call Best Friend????

Then after tat i go tuition..huh..next week got tuition ! boring !!!!! then after tat raining,my dad summore call me walk to the restoran find him then after tat he ownself go to delta fetch me! then ask me where i going??? summore i walk under the rain ...summore cold !!!! now got a bit flu d....haiz...

pei... sign off

No comments: