Sunday, October 4, 2009

FUN

Yesterday is was damn fun!!! I first time come out with my classmates...we go to our malay classmates MUZAMIR house!!! Then my friend they all come to my house and fetch me..
but they come by 2 car...seen like i so '' dua pai ''haha...summore when they come to my house, they all keep on ''hon'' my house !!!that time i summore scare my mom scold luckily my mum didn't heard it..hehe ^_^ but when i wanna go out ..one of my friend the fella wan go in my house ..but giv my dog shout...wahhahaha...tat time he shock !!!haha...then we on day way go to our malay friend house...damn traffic jam la!!!so many car...pek cek la...then we go from kampung jawa to near JJ bukit raja there...

After that our malay friend come n bring us go to his house..his house is on party!!! when we eat, got a stupid fella keep on play n bully me..i will tell her d la...be careful la u ..haha..the fella summore take away my chicken wing!!!yew....summore use hand to take.. yuck!!!

After we having fun, we straight go to sunway pyramid..SUNWAY PYRAMID!!! HERE WE COME !!! but on the way, we go there really traffic jam la...pek cek...wait till i wanna sleep ...
when we there ,when we finish parking,the parking the floor call CP2,CP4..my friend told me ''ching pei 2'' ,''ching pei 4''.... whole parking floor is mine liao oo!!! SWT!!!*joke*

we play bowling..i dunno y yesterday so unlucky ..when i bowling will keep on in longkang ..so unlucky ...after tat till 9th part ..when i wanna push the ball , the ball suddenly drop from my hand..my friend they all lauging ...damn sia shui ..anyway laugh is good !!!coz everyone happy mar...hahahaha..after we finish our game, we go back lo!!! when we go back, traffic jam again...argh!!! summore traffic jam for 1 hour !!
summore my friend,she must go back early..haiz..but still late..sorry lo ...summore nid u to fetch us back...then 7.30pm i only at home, after tat my parent call us come out play tanglung, then me n bro just follow lo...no idea...who call us still ''mature'' ...hehehe Xp

HAPPY TANGLUNG FESTIVAL !!!
ZHONG QIU JIE KUAI LE!!!

No comments: