Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yo! Today i had attend RC Tech but go a while only la.coz i wan get the my school camp badge from lee yong n pass up the cd presentation for competition multimedia media..
then go to KTM find chong lam fetch me to school,but b4 go to school,we go to photostat n tesco..cool...
In tesco we all having fun..but when go back to school ...i suddenly remember we forget help our ajk buy balloon! OMG!~4 people in the car also will forget balloon!hahah ...tat time damn funny...then after tat lam wan send his bro go back..so he go n help us go to giant buy with another 2 senior,jia jiunn n kim thye...
but b4 tat we all go to canteen eat together la..when i wan sit d ..suddenly sophia run at me, i thought any thing happen then she told me i get johan in rc tech multimedia presentation! that time i crazy d..keep on scream...haha! but i had try my best ! wednesday i did the presentation till 2am ++ suddenly all gone then i fed up d go n sleep coz second day schooling..thursday do till 2pm++ also coz is too fast..haiz...then friday after tuition faster finish up the presentation till 1am ++...

Today Kem Teens Spirit i didnt' stay in school but i had attend the camp n help my ajk...Thx to the sir, exco2009 n vad 43 attend our school .. n also must thanks to c.lam..his car petrol ..haha! n also wont' forget to thanks to jia jiunn n kim thye la! hahha! N good Luck to all my ajk !!! GOOD LUCK! I will support u all !!!

No comments: