Thursday, July 2, 2009

haiz....

so long i didn't update the blog d coz bz with art project !!! woo...

but i received the news i get National Servis !!! omg!!!

How cum i will get la...tuesday day i heard my tuition friend the ns list come out d then i faster check..did i get or no ..tat time i send 3 times then they i didn't get! that time i damn happy ..that time i dunno y i feel wan to get...after tat the next day,my friend told me better check internet coz tepat! n i also check from my friend phone! when i check ! i kena! that time i feel buta!!! how come i will get la..omg!!! haiz...but now i still thinking how is me when i in the national servis..

But my brain must think of SPM!SPM!SPM! trial exam is coming..ths saturday ready kena boom from parent d la! report card day!! argh!

No comments: