Saturday, May 2, 2009

Last few day is my uncle funeral...
but i feel damn sad with my cousin..
they still small then their father already pass away../
summore i feel worry with my grandmother b4 cny another son pass away..
what i can said is this year already got 2 uncle pass away..summore is from mother side
this few year got many relatives pass away..
i really can received the other news..
but i cant received ths news ..bout my this uncle pass away...
coz everytime when c him, he really healthy ,summore he got the semangat..
everytime cny ,only he is the one bring us go to every relatives house...
summore he know the way how to go..
i really can calculate how many relatives pass away...
i really dunno how la..i really scare the next relatives pass away...
Is it this all is bout life ???
Today when my uncle 'chu bing' my mother they all cry till so loud ..make me n my cousin they all feel like wanna cry n sad...
after tat my uncle bring to huo zhaNg d...
Can't c uncle d anymore..
this make me remember tat time at grandmother funeral..
b4 they all let us the last cHance to c grandmother ..
tat time i cry like hEll ..coz i love my grandmother...

peipei choaz!

No comments: