Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Red Cross Day

Friday is a Happy Red Cross Day! Woohoo!!! & that also having a project insani!
but i can't join ..coz tuition...
That is was a fanstatic day! especially at night ! (coz i going mar..)
But friday that day whole afternoon i tuition from 2.30-6.30pm..summore so cold ..
make me flu ad...haiz...but tat day teacher really make me nervous summore till 6.30pm still said giv me another 10 minute..tat time i nid to go to the dinner happy red cross day..summore my father call me 5 times ..haiz...
Finally, Teacher finish teaching then i faster go back..then my father fetch me to hq..when i there already got many people there ..it was so fun! syok!

That night got many food,especialy satay...(yummy^^ n nice..mmmm)
summore got many performance! is was so nice n different!
Tat day also is the vad 43 10TH Anniversary...so we all celebrate together n sing birthday song...wooo...

After ths all everyone was take the picture n having fun when finish event...
Summore exco 2009 n vad do a way to said thank you n having fun with the member ..
hahhaa...but funny is when go through the way ..they all play me n atul in the way..coz me n her playful wan to c what happen inside...is was damn funny la!!! hahah
after tat we take picture! hehehe
Finish taking picture it must be keep all the thing ....hmm...then go back ...hehehe

pipi chaoz

Happy R

No comments: