Monday, December 21, 2009

The trip

YEAH! Langkawi trip is awesome! i was feel damn fun!!!!

although we have 3 days trip only but i feel happy with my friends! 1st night is was interesting night! 2nd night me n few friend talking n have some chatting in the room ! then 3rd we have to go back.... haiz...

I feel cool when we riding the boat & go to 3 places ! i just remember some places we go ...erm...bayangan bunting..we riding solar boat n there got a lot of monkey! omg! summore the monkey wan pull my camera tie! damn scary that time ! this make me remember when camp! 2nd place beras basah! we go to their beach ! but we playing under the hot sun! n saw some disgusting thing when thk back will feel yew....3rd places we go to see helang! There really have a lot of helang!

But really funny when sit at the boat ...our class taking 4 boat ! our monitor boat when they go infront us , their boat splash the water at our boat! the sea water is was so salty! yucks! but is was amazing! some of our friend bag bcome wet ..my bag didnt' wet coz i using my nike bag ..haha...one of my friend she somemore didnt' wear the slipper left the slipper at a side..her slipper suddenly flew to the sea but luckily she faster take her slipper ! if not it will be have a funny story happen!

Then we go back ! we going to take cable car! if wan c the pic ..can go to my facebook n c lo! my profile name is ching pei .

Then 3rd day we going back!midnight only be at school...

RC Nite!
RC Nite was amazing n awesome event!!! I have meet a lot of friends there!
RC Nite also full with different costumes! different tradisional! different cultures! is really ONE MALAYSIA!!! WE ARE UNIQUE!!!!!
that day also is aiman birthday! then 2nd day is sir birthday!

We have celebrate sir birthday at agilan house 2nd day!

Still got 2 days i will go thailand!

pei pei sign off !

No comments: