Wednesday, March 4, 2009

how to do la....

Ths few day I really got many problem...
bad mood..tired...stress... study...tuition ...ths all really make me wanna crazy!!!
how la....i really duno how to manage my time!!!always study like hell but seen like not study coz forget everything just remember a bit only...this all really make me headache,sick....
Last few day,i feel when i study my head will pain n headache,ths all make me get fever..so need to go n c doctor lo!when go to clinic,the doctor ask me '' nak cepat sembuh atau lambat sembuh''of course i will say ''cepat sembuh'' then when he wan to step in that room ..then he say ''cucuk '' that time i damn scare then i tell him i take medicine dun wan cucuk..then he let me take medicine..this is luckily but ths fever make me stay at home whole day n didn't go to school 1 day ...absent...
The 2 days whole day at home is a boring day...watching tv,msn,sleeping,sms n no mood to eat...
I really tired at school also ...because need to face some problem in school ....bout class magazine pic!!!I dunno wHat they thinking la !!! all take the picture didn't have big face !only can use some of the picture!! how i wan to do la!!! i also difficult k!!! teacher say wan to c the big face !!! she think so easy they go n design themself la!!!!please la!!! go n c back last year form 5 d magazine pages then u will understand k!!!!in class only some of the friend understand y i so angry , wat is my feeling...

No comments: