Monday, January 12, 2009

This year is my important year..i heard many relatives tell me ths all thing...i really feel very boring,stress n tired when i heard this...i oso know wat i am doing,thinking..

now i bcome bz same like last year...always just know how to tuition only...but i dunno tuition can help me or no..but i also must try my best.
But i really miss my exco!!From school reopen till now i really miss them...i ad so long didn't go hq..but i really miss.Hope when holiday i can go there n meet my all exco..ths is wHat i wan but last year i already promise my parent ths year i will always study bcoz ths year SPM.SPM is a thing can make u stress for 1-2 years.SPM also is ur life.But I feel very lucky last year i can always go to hq activity , always go to hq till before school reopen.I feel this is my lucky..i hope the time can change to 2008 but i know this thing is wont' happen.

But this few day i feel very sad..ths 3 year i got some relatives pass away ..y this all will happen..i really didn't like go to funeral ..i really didn't like go to pray this all thing...ths make me feel like i got some relatives go to makan angin d..but ths all is true..i can't change ths all thing..only god can change ths all thing.

No comments: